This USB 3.1 card reader includes both USB-C and USB-A ports allowing you to write your Raspberry Pi OS images from a wider range of computers, from slim USB-C-only laptops to your desktop PC.
The card reader is USB 3.1 spec meaning fast data transfer rates and rapid OS image writing to your MicroSD cards. The card reader has slots to accept MicroSD and full-size SD cards, with an LED data transfer indicator to keep an eye on activity.
- Type A/C SuperSpeed data transfer (5Gbps)
- Backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Plug and play (PNP)
- Read SD or Micro SD separately
- Supports SDXC (up to 32GB) and SDHC (up to 2TB)
- LED data transfer indicator
- Supports Windows 10 and older
Payment & Accreditations