This is a high-quality IPS 10.1" PCAP Touch Screen for the Raspberry Pi with excellent viewing angles, high brightness and an impressive 800:1 contrast ratio.
The slick glass bezel makes it the perfect unit for a custom enclosure or display unit, from DIY retro gaming enclosures, industrial applications, medical devices, home technology, IoT products, communication systems and more.
This screen now works with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and the 3/3B+!
- When using with a Raspberry Pi 3/3B+, just use the included HDMI joiner board (or short HDMI cable - can vary) to connect the Pi to the screen (pictured).
- When using with a Raspberry Pi 4, use the included short HDMI to Micro-HDMI cable (not pictured)
- Wide view angle IPS TFT display
- Multi-touch input PCAP touch screen
- Pinch, Zoom, Rotate.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi via joiner board or cable
- Easy Integration for panel or flush mount
- WXGA Resolution
- 10.1" Touch Screen Display & HDMI to LVDS interface PCB (pre-assembled)
- HDMI to HDMI Connector OR short HDMI cable (can vary due to availability)
- HDMI to Micro-HDMI cable (short)
- Micro USB to USB interface cable
- 4 x M2.5 Screws & Pillars to mount Raspberry Pi 3
Please Note. The Raspberry Pi Board and accessories are not included in this kit.
- 10.1" Diagonal TFT Display
- Wide Viewing Angle IPS Display (85/85/85/85)
- Screen Dimensions: 255mm x 174mm x 9mm (incl Touch Panel)
- Screen View Area: 218mm x 137mm
- Brightness: 450 cdm (typ.)
- Contrast ratio: 800:1
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 Pixels
- Up to 5 Finger Capacitive Touch
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi Via the HDMI port
- Touch connects via USB or I2C
- Power 0.5A @ 12VDC (6 Watts)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.