This is an IPS 10.1" PCAP Touch Screen for the Raspberry Pi!
Unleash the potential of the Raspberry Pi with our pre-assembled display kit, turning the Raspberry Pi into a complete system with a 10.1” Projective Capacitive touch screen.
The potential uses are limitless and encompass a very wide range of applications - DIY retro gaming enclosures, industrial automation, medical devices, home technology, IoT products, communication systems and more.
This screen now works with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and the 3/3B+!
- When using with a Raspberry Pi 3/3B+, just use the included HDMI joiner board to connect the Pi to the screen (pictured).
- When using with a Raspberry Pi 4, use the included short HDMI to Micro-HDMI cable (not pictured)
- Wide view angle IPS TFT display
- Multi-touch input PCAP touch screen
- Pinch, Zoom, Rotate.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi via joiner board or cable
- Easy Integration for panel or flush mount
- WXGA Resolution
- 10.1" Diagonal TFT Display
- Wide View Angle IPS Display (85/85/85/85)
- Screen Dimensions: 255mm x 174mm x 9mm (incl Touch Panel)
- Screen View Area: 218mm x 137mm
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 Pixels
- Up to 5 Finger Capacitive Touch
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi Via the HDMI port
- Touch connects via USB or I2C
- Power 0.5A @ 12VDC (6 Watts)
Included in Kit as Standard
- 10.1" Touch Screen Display & HDMI to LVDS interface PCB (pre-assembled)
- HDMI to HDMI Connector
- HDMI to Micro-HDMI cable (short)
- Micro USB to USB interface cable
- 4 x M2.5 Screws & Pillars to mount Raspberry Pi 3
Please Note. The Raspberry Pi Board and accessories are not included in this kit.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.