We've been tinkering with segment displays for years with our Raspberry Pi, they're a great way to show data from your project. Now we can have the same fun in MicroPython with our Raspberry Pi Pico with this 4-Digit 8-Segment display module!
This module has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico and includes pre-soldered female headers to slot your Pico in (your Pico will require male headers). It includes 4 red digits, each with 7-segments for the character and an 8th decimal segment.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico
- 4-Digit 8-Segment display
- Red LEDs
- SPI-compatible via the embedded 74HC595 Driver
- Online resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Display Size: 0.4"
- Driver: 74HC595
- Dimensions: 52mm x 21mm
- Digits: 4
- LED Colour: Red
- Display Part Number: FJ4401AH
- 1x Pico 4-Digit 8-Segment Module
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.