This 13.3" Capacitive touch IPS LCD display can turn your Raspberry Pi into a high-quality touchscreen workstation, with a superb 1920x1080 resolution, wide 178° viewing angles, built-in speakers and up to 10-point touch. Unlike other displays we offer, this model is fully enclosed in a case with a stick-stand and VESA mounting points.
The display takes an HDMI input from your Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Windows PC or other HDMI device, and along with the USB touch connection can offer up to 10-point touch on the capacitive touch panel (device dependent).
The rear of the display includes a 3.5mm audio jack for your headphones or simply enjoy audio via the built-in speakers. You'll also find a set of navigation buttons for the on-screen display for power management and brightness/contrast adjustment.
The included stick-stand presents the display at a comfortable 75° viewing angle, however, it also includes M4 VESA mounting points (75mmx75mm) for attaching to a wall, VESA arm or even our VESA mounting plate for our range of laser-cut cases to mount your Raspberry Pi behind it!
Included in the box are the 13.3" display, a UK 12V power supply, HDMI cable, micro-HDMI adapter and Micro-USB cable.
- 13.3" IPS display
- 1920x1080 high resolution
- Capacitive touch panel
- Toughened glass - 6H hardness
Supports Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Windows PCs, Xbox360, PS4, Switch and more! (please read Wiki)
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS driver-free
- Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7 with ten-points touch and driver free
- Multi-language OSD menu for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment
- 3.5mm audio jack - supports HDMI audio output
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Also supports VGA input via Mini-HDMI (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- 75x75mm VESA spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for wall mounting/stands
- Comes with 75° tilt angle stand
- Dimensions: 329.5mm x 207.9mm x 22.5mm
- 1x 13.3" HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- 1x UK 3-pin Power adapter 12V
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x USB A to Micro-B cable
- 1x Quick start sheet
Raspberry Pi not included
Raspberry Pi 4
Raspberry Pi Zero
Payment & Accreditations