The LiPo Battery HAT integrates an SW6106 power bank management chip, providing a 5V regulated power supply to your Raspberry Pi from a high capacity 3000mAh LiPo battery (included). The HAT will also charge the battery and supports bi-directional quick charge.
Compared with the Li-ion Battery HAT, this HAT utilises a Li-polymer battery with higher capacity, meaning longer battery life and enabling higher loads.
Note: This is not a UPS! The Raspberry Pi will restart when you connect it to the Pi.
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge. Supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, overcharge protection and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: Quick charge and power capacity
- PH 2.0 battery connector for connecting the 3.7V 3000mA high capacity Li-polymer battery (MSDS certified)
- Output voltage: 5V
- Charge voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V Li-polymer battery (4.2V when fully charged)
- Dimension: 65.0mm × 56.5mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- 1x Li-polymer Battery HAT
- 1x 3.7V 3000mAh Li-polymer battery
- 1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
What's on Board
1) Raspberry Pi GPIO connector
2) PH 2.0 battery connector: for 3.7V Li-polymer battery
3) USB Type-C connector: 5V battery charge/power output, supports quick charge
4) USB Type-A connector: 5V power output
5) Micro USB connector: 5V battery charge
6) SW6106 power management chip
7) Power output control switch (Click: operating mode, provides 5V output. Double click: standby mode, no output)
8) Battery power capacity indicator: 5x LEDs to indicate the power capacity and charging status
9) Quick charge indicator: on when quick charging
10) Li-polymer battery: 3.7V 3000mAh, MSDS certified
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.