This PoE (Power over Ethernet) HAT for the Raspberry Pi 4/3B+ allows you to power the Raspberry Pi with a single (power-injected) Ethernet cable and can be used with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and the Raspberry Pi 3B+ (PoE enabled models).
You will need 802.3af Mode A Power Supply Equipment (PSE) to supply the PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi via the Ethernet cable, such as a PoE switch or injector.
A heatsink is included which should be applied to the board as pictured.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af Mode A (more about the different 802.3af modes here)
- Input: IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE (Mode A)
- Output Power: 5V (2.5A Max)
- Dimensions: 65mm x 32mm
- Weight: 11g
- 1× PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi (no fan)
- 1× Heatsink
- Only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4
- You will need IEEE 802.3af Mode A compatible PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector
- This HAT will not work with passive PoE
- This HAT only supports CAT 5E and CAT 6E network cable
- Output power is 2.5A max - calculate/measure your project's power usage before purchasing
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.