Ready to get started with Raspberry Pi and Qwiic? The SparkFun Qwiic Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi includes the Sparkfun Qwiic pHAT v2.0 for Raspberry Pi, which adds four Qwiic connectors to your Pi. It also includes a VCNL0 Proximity Sensor Breakout, Micro OLED Breakout, Environmental Combo breakout and plenty of Qwiic Cables to connect everything together!
The Qwiic system makes I2C on your Raspberry Pi a breeze. All you need is a Raspberry Pi with a 2x20 GPIO header to plug the HAT into. This kit can also be used with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit and Google Coral Development Board, since they utilize the same 2x20 GPIO header! Make sure to check the Includes Tab to see everything that comes in the box!
The SparkFun Qwiic connect system is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic pHAT v2.0 for Raspberry Pi
- 1x SparkFun Micro OLED Breakout (Qwiic)
- 1x SparkFun Proximity Sensor Breakout - 20cm, VCNL0 (Qwiic)
- 1x SparkFun Environmental Combo Breakout - CCS811/BME280 (Qwiic)
- 2x Qwiic Cable - 50mm
- 2x Qwiic Cable - 100mm
- Qwiic Kit for Raspberry Pi Hookup Guide
- Supplemental Hookup Guides
- Qwiic Info Page
- Raspberry Pi Resource Page