This HAT-compatible GPIO expander breaks out your Raspberry Pi Pico pins into two separate useful formats for prototyping projects and connecting traditional 40-pin Raspberry Pi HATs.
Your Pico slots into the central female headers and the board breaks out the pins to either side. On one side is a 20x2 colour-coded header matching the Raspberry Pi HAT format, allowing you to use your existing HAT collection with the Pico. On the other side is a colour-coded Pico layout pin section which matches the pin layout of the underside of a Pico.
It allows you to fit Pico HATs and add-on boards 'face up' which is ideal for boards with displays, buttons and connectors - or just use it for prototyping with jumper wires!
Other handy features include the front-facing reset button, rear power port, power LED and clear pin label print.
- Raspberry Pi Pico female header for directly attaching a Raspberry Pi Pico (with male header soldered)
- 1x Raspberry Pi standard 40-pin breakout header
- 1x Pico 2×20-pin header
- Connect both Raspberry Pi HATs and Pico expansion boards
- Conveniently placed USB power input connector ensures sufficient power supply for multiple expansion modules
- Front-facing breakout RESET button
- Clear pinout labels
- Immersion gold plating
- Fully assembled - no soldering required
- Dimensions: 85mm x 60mm
- 1x HAT-Compatible GPIO Expander For Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico and HATs not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.