This 2.23" OLED display for the Raspberry Pi Pico is a great way to display data from your project whilst keeping everything compact.
The display is black with white characters and has a 128x32 resolution. Your Pico slots into the pre-soldered female headers on the rear of the display and communication to the Pico is managed via SPI/I2C, which minimises pin usage and maintains a fast data rate.
The online Wiki will help you get up and running quickly and includes C/C++ coding examples to get you started.
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico not included. You'll need a Pico with male headers soldered to it. You can grab a Pico here and Pico male headers here, or buy a Pico with pre-soldered headers.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 2.23" OLED display
- 128x32 resolution
- Black/white display
- SPI/I2C communication
- SSD1305 driver
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ examples)
- Logical Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Communication Interface: 4-wire SPI, I2C
- Display Panel: OLED
- Driver: SSD1305
- Viewing Angle: >160°
- Resolution: 128x32 Pixels
- Display Size: 55.02mm x 13.10mm
- Pixel Size: 0.41mm x 0.39mm
- Dimensions: 63mm x 26mm
- 1x Pico 2.23" OLED display
Raspberry Pi Pico not included