RasPiBox Zero is a DIN rail enclosure set for the Raspberry Pi Zero.
At the heart of the enclosure is an additional PCB with an integrated voltage regulator (soldering required) and a prototyping area. It fits together with the PiZero in a 4 module DIN rail enclosure and allows you to add your own custom circuit!
Note: Pi Zero not included. Assembly required including soldering.
- Milled 4 module DIN rail enclosure
- Top shell with grey or transparent cover
- Designed for EN50022 DIN rails
- PCB with 40-pole female pin header to plug a Raspberry Pi Zero
- Integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9-35V via 2-way terminal block)
- Protoboard for own circuits
- All GPIO pins are marked and placed beside the breadboard area
- 3x 2-way terminal blocks to connect external components to the breadboard
- USB-A socket to bring the internal USB of the Pizero outside the housing
- Removable protections for terminals
- Opening for SD card on the top side
- Raspberry Pi Zero (WH/1.3)