The RasPiBox Pico is a DIN rail enclosure and prototyping set for the Raspberry Pi Pico. The heart of the RasPiBox Pico is an additional proto PCB with an integrated voltage regulator.
It fits together with your Raspberry Pi Pico (not included) in a 4-module DIN rail enclosure and allows you to build your circuit/components around the Pico. All Pico GPIO pins are broken out around the internal proto PCB, with handy terminal blocks for connecting external components and power supply.
We are stocking the standard version which includes parts for a 5V/1.7A voltage regulator (soldering required), and a transparent top.
Your Pico will need male headers soldered to it to fit into the breadboard, you can pick up a Pico H here!
This product requires soldering!
- Milled 4-module DIN rail enclosure
- Top shell with transparent cover
- For EN50022 DIN rails
- PCB with 2x 20 female pin headers to fit a Raspberry Pi Pico (not included)
- Optional integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9-35V via 2-way terminal block)
- Breadboard / proto board for own circuits
- All GPIO pins are marked and placed beside the breadboard area
- 3x2 terminal blocks to connect external components to the breadboard
- Removable protection for terminals
- Opening for the Micro-USB socket of the Pico on the top side
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico only
- Manufacturer part number: RBXPCOS
- RasPiBox Pico Enclosure parts
- Clear lid
- Proto PCB
- 2x 20-pin headers
- 4x terminal blocks
- Voltage regulator parts kit
Raspberry Pi Pico not included!