The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi 4! Now also available in rainbow!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- Cutout in lid for 40x30mm heatsink or Fan SHIM
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT-compatible
- Works great with standoffs!
- Protects your beloved Pi!
- Clear top and base (Ninja and Red) leave Raspberry Pi 4 visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Handy laser-etched port labels
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Made from lightweight, high-quality, cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top and base (Red and Ninja) that leave your beautiful Raspberry Pi 4 visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful, high-quality, cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 4 while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, display port, and GPIO accessible.
Weighing just over 50 grams, the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly. The dimensions are: 99x66x15mm (WxLxH, not including bolt heads and nuts).
Here's a lovely little video from Tanya on how to assemble your Pibow Coupé 4 case. Don't forget to peel the white protective film off the layers!
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.