Keep your Raspberry Pi extra-cool with this Dual Fan Heatsink Case for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. Featuring a 3-in-1 design with the heatsink, dual cooling fans and case combined. That's both passive and active cooling for your Raspberry Pi!
Note: One fan will usually run a little faster than the other - this is expected.
Thermal pads are included for thermal contact between the CPU and case, as well as an Allen key and set of hex bolts for effortless case assembly.
We've got a handy assembly guide too!
- Anodised aluminium top & bottom case
- Heatsink fins
- Dual 5V fans
- Thermal pads
- Easy assembly
- Quiet operation
- Perfect compatibility with Raspberry Pi 4
- Accessibility to all ports, pins & connectors
- Hex bolts & Allen key included
- This case keeps your Raspberry Pi cool by absorbing the heat into the case. Take care - the case *will* get hot.
- One fan will usually run slightly faster than the other
- Due to the conductive nature of the case, make sure your Raspberry Pi is turned off before installing into the case. Also take care not to short any components against the case.