ZeroCam is a teeny tiny camera module for the Raspberry Pi Zero (or ZeroW). Not to be underestimated, the sensor is 5MP! Comes in a solid, protective gift box with magnetic clasp too!
No adapters required! This camera will plug directly into the Raspberry Pi Zero (or ZeroW) camera port!
Want to use the ZeroCam but don't have a Raspberry Pi Zero? Simple - this adapter cable will allow you to plug the ZeroCam into your existing Raspberry Pi 3 (or 2, or B+ or A+!)
- 5MP sensor, 2592x1944 pixels
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- f2.9 lens, 3.60 mm focal length
- 53.50 degrees horizontal, 41.41 degrees vertical field of view
- Approx. dimensions of circuit and camera: 60 x 11.4 x 5.1mm
- Only for Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W with CSI camera port
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.