Pssst... Want to win a Pi-Top Raspberry Pi Laptop?
Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
Share this Product
The Raspberry Pi Camera v2 is the new official camera board released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 imagesensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens.
The Raspberry Pi Zero now comes complete with a camera port! Using the new Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Adapter, you can now use a Raspberry Pi camera to your Zero
It'scapable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and640x480p90 video.
It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses thededicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- 8 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- Camera v2 is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferredoperating system