The Arducam HM01B0 is a camera module designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico featuring ultra-low power consumption, up to QVGA resolution, 1-bit video data interface and line sync! As featured on Raspberry Pi's news section!
This, along with other specs, makes it the perfect camera for building machine vision projects and Always on Service applications with energy-efficient MCUs. It’s designed specifically for Raspberry Pi Pico and other third-party RP2040 dev boards. It’s also the built-in camera of the Arducam Pico4ML!
- Ultra-Low Power Image Sensor designed for Always-on vision devices and applications
- High sensitivity 3.6μ BrightSenseTM pixel technology
- 324 x 324 active pixel resolution with support for QVGA window, vertical flip and horizontal mirror readout
- <1.1mW QQVGA resolution at 30FPS, < 2mW QVGA resolution at 30FPS
- Programmable black level calibration target, frame size, frame rate, exposure, analog gain (up to 8x) and digital gain (up to 4x)
- Automatic exposure and gain control loop with support for 50 / 60Hz flicker avoidance
- Flexible 1-bit, 4-bit and 8-bit video data interface with video frame and line sync
- Motion Detection circuit with programmable ROI and detection threshold with digital output to serve as an interrupt
- On-chip self oscillator
- I2C 2-wire serial interface for register access
- CSP and Bare Die sensor package option
- High CRA for low-profile module design
- 1 x Arducam HM01B0 camera module