This handy Ethernet extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has an Ethernet port. It's extra short (5cm between connectors), so perfect for mounting your Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, Arduino etc. into a box!
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with M3 screws installed, 27.5mm apart (centre to centre). The ears are flexible so the holes don't have to drilled very precisely.
Our Panel Mount RJ45 Cable Features:
- Specially Manufactured for ModMyPi for use with the Raspberry Pi & Other Microcontrollers
- Length between connectors: 10cm
- Colour: Black
- RJ45 Male to Panel Mount RJ45 Female
- Patch Cable
- M3 Mounting Ears (Two M3 x 6mm Screws Included)
- Mounting Ears Centre to Centre Distance ~ 27.5mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.