These 2m Gold Plated HDMI to Micro HDMI (type-D) cables are the perfect low cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi 4 to your HDMI monitor or TV.
Please note: this HDMI cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2, 3 or Zero:
Click here for a Raspberry Pi 2/3 (Full HDMI) cable
- Click here for a Raspberry Pi Zero HDMI adapter for use with a standard HDMI cable
This is the latest high speed version V1.4 with Ethernet, 3D and CEC support!
The 2m HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable Features:
- Tested for Compatibility with the BeagleBone
- HDMI Male (19 Pin type-A) to Micro HDMI Male (19 Pin type-D)
- 2m Long
- 24k Gold-Plated Contacts Prevents Corrosion for Life-Long Optimum Signal-Transfer
- Fully CEC, Ethernet and 3D over HDMI enabled (V1.4 Connection)
- Supports 4K2K, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p and 480p Resolutions
- Supports 3D Content, Supports Audio Return Channel, Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 30AWG Wire
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dimensions 22.4 x 15.2 x 2.8 cm
- Weight 141 g
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.