These 0.5m Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI cables are the perfect low cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi 2/3 to your HDMI monitor or TV. This is the latest high speed version V1.4 with Ethernet, 3D and CEC support!
Please note: this HDMI cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4:
- Click here for a Raspberry Pi 4 (Micro HDMI) cable.
- Click here for a Raspberry Pi Zero HDMI adapter for use with this cab
Excellent for use in media applications to tuck your Pi away behind your TV!
The 0.5m HDMI to HDMI Cable Features:
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- HDMI Male (19 Pin) to HDMI Male (19 Pin)
- 0.5m Long
- 24k Gold-Plated Contacts Prevents Corrosion for Life-Long Optimum Signal-Transfer
- Fully CEC, Ethernet and 3D over HDMI enabled (V1.4 Connection)
- Supports 4K2K, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p and 480p Resolutions
- Supports 3D Content, Supports Audio Return Channel, Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 30AWG Wire
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dimensions 22.4 x 15.2 x 2.8 cm
- Weight 141 g