These gold plated HDMI to DVI-D cables are the perfect low-cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi 3 to your DVI monitor or TV.
Broadcast quality digital video and inter-component control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection. Available in 2m or 5m lengths (select before adding to cart).
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3 and 2
- HDMI Male (19 Pin) to DVI-D Male (24 + 1 Pin)
- Available in 2m or 5m lengths
- 24k gold-plated contacts prevent corrosion for life-long optimum signal-transfer
- 30AWG Wire
- Dual Link, High-Speed - 1080p Full HD
- Black PVC Jacket OD 6mm
- Triple Shielding for Maximum RFI Protection and Ultimate Picture Stability
- Supports Uncompressed Video Signals
- Perfect for both High-Definition Video and Standard Video Formats
- Fully HDCP Compliant to Provide Highest Level of Signal Quality
- RoHS Compliant
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.