Hammond's range of ABS Plastic Multi-Purpose Enclosures are a firm favourite amongst makers as they're an easy starting point for a custom enclosure. This model is a Hammond 1591XXDBK 152mm x 82mm x 50mm enclosure.
Made from tough yet easy to machine ABS plastic and designed to meet IP54 requirements, these enclosures are robust enough for most projects. The lid features a strong tongue and groove lid-to-box construction that provides protection against dust and splashing water.
Both the lid and box contain moulded PC board standoffs points for adding your own PCB or panel for your project.
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards horizontally
- Internal sides of the enclosure are smooth for easy connector installation
- Strong tongue and groove lid to box construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water
- Designed to meet IP54
- Lid and box both contain moulded PC board standoffs
- Moulded from easy to machine, flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0)
- Satin texture black with black fixings
- Lid secured with M3 x 10 mm Phillips machine screws threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications where repetitive assembly and disassembly are required