This handy GPIO reference card is the perfect pocket-friendly go-to resource for navigating your way around the Raspberry Pi Pico.
We designed a full-color pin-out diagram and printed it on card-stock so you can parse your power from your PWM and separate your SPI from your Serial UART. All the pin uses are labeled for quick reference.
On the back we have a quick start guide for loading CircuitPython onto your pico and blinking the on-board LED. All on a 3" x 4" card!
Resources and more!
- Click here to get started with your Pico!
- RP2040 Datasheet: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/rp2040/rp2040_datasheet.pdf
- Hardware Design with RP2040: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/rp2040/hardware_design_with_rp2040.pdf
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/pico_datasheet.pdf
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Pico: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/getting_started_with_pico.pdf
- Pico C/C++ SDK: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/sdk/pico_c_sdk.pdf
- Pico Python SDK: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/sdk/pico_python_sdk.pdf
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.