This driver board gives your micro:bit the ability to drive two channel DC motors and three servos - perfect for making a micro:bit robot!
- micro:bit edge connector
- 2x DC motor interfaces
- 3x servo interfaces
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from the battery through VIN terminal
- Onboard multi-connector options for DC motors in different specifications, onboard standard servo headers
- Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples)
- Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: TB6612FNG
- Dimension: 65mm x 36mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- Product Wiki: http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/Motor_Driver_for_micro:bit
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.