Micro: breadboard is an expansion board for the BBC micro:bit, specially designed for STEM. It comes with a 3.23x2.17” breadboard (independent packing, you need to stick them together), on which you can directly build circuits with all sorts of electronic components.
All IO ports are broken out in the form of pin headers and female headers, so no soldering is required. The electronic parts can be used repeatedly, which greatly reduces circuit-building time. The board also has onboard AB buttons, a power indicator and an independent power switch.
This micro: breadboard is ideal for building and debugging circuits for your next great project!
micro:bit not included!
- Free from soldering, electronic components can be used repeatedly
- IO ports are broken out in the form of pin headers and female headers, easy to use
- Support visual programming, mind+ and Python
- Micro-USB 5V power interface
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V/3.3V
- Analog Output Voltage: 0~3.3V DC
- Pin Header and Female Header Connector
- micro:bit Interface ×19 (P0 P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7 P8 P9 P10 P11 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16 P19 P20)
- Power Interface ×4
- GND Port ×4
- 3.23x2.17” Breadboard (middle size) ×1
- PWR Indicator ×1
- On-board Button(A/B) ×2
- Dimension: 16.2cm×7.2cm
- Mounting Hole Size: M3 Screw hole
- 1x Micro:bit Breadboard
- 1x Breadboard
micro:bit, jumper wires and other parts not included