For all the DIY keebfans in the house here is a super sleek and sturdy 2-Key Aluminum Keypad Shell in Black, the perfect base to begin your custom keypad project. You provide the PCB in the housing and bolt it into this base. Makes for a prettier build with more protection than just layers of PCB or acrylic. While it's designed for a custom PCB, you could also just snap in 2 keys and 'free wire' them. Comes with one anodized black aluminum enclosure and a clear acrylic bottom that screws on with one bolt.
Designed for use with any "Cherry MX" keyswitches or compatibles, like Kailh or Gateron.
Note: This is just the keypad shell. Don't forget to grab some keycaps and switches.
- Product Dimensions: 40.0mm x 21.0mm x 11.5mm / 1.6" x 0.8" x 0.5"
- Keyholes: 14mm x 14mm
- Key spacing: 19mm
- screw size: M2
- screw length: 4mm
inner dimensions for pcb:
- length: 37mm
- width: 17.5mm
- height: 5mm
- screw receptacle diameter: 3mm
- screw receptacle height: 3mm
- distance from screw receptacle center to end (length): 18.5mm
- distance from screw receptacle center to end (width): 8mm
end connector dimensions:
- outer length: 12mm
- outer height: 5mm
- inner width: 3.5mm
Payment & Accreditations