Monitor alcohol ethanol with this MQ-3 gas sensor from Waveshare!
Note: Please do not use this sensor for critical home/industrial/commercial gas sensing applications. Intended for development and learning/hobby purposes only.
- Sensitive for alcohol ethanol
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Sensor only - no cable
- Power: 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- Dimension: 40.0mm * 21.0mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
How to Use
Product Wiki: http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/MQ-3_Gas_Sensor
In the case of working with a MCU:
- VCC ↔ 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ MCU.IO (analog output)
- DOUT ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.