This 0.96” OLED display module from DFRobot uses the SSD1306 driver chip, has 128x64 self-illuminating white pixels and adopts two communication methods: SPI/ I2C (I2C in default).
With its high contrast, simple wiring and low power consumption, it can be applied to many display applications, such as wearable display devices, mini game consoles, desktop widgets and more. The module supports both 3.3V and 5V and adopts a high-contrast, low-power OLED display. It is compatible with controllers such as Arduino Uno, Leonardo, ESP32/ESP8266, FireBeetle and more.
It features internal power-on reset processing and I2C communication methods. If you want to change I2C communication to SPI, you just need to change the resistor position. In addition, the display is in an aluminium frame package that protects the screen from damage, and also prevents you from scratching the glass edge of the screen.
Note: Turn the pixels off when you are not using the display to prevent darkening, which may cause brightness uniformity issues.
- Self-illuminating OLED display
- Controllable pixels and low power consumption
- I2C/SPI communication, I2C in default
- Supports power-on reset
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Colour: white pixels
- Number of pixels: 128 columns x 64 rows
- Interface: I2C (in default) / SPI
- I2C address: 0x3C
- Drive chip: SSD1306
- Brightness: 180 (Typ) cd/m2
- Full-screen lighting power:
- approx. 24mA*3.3V/5V(I2C);
- approx. 27mA*3.3V/5V(SPI)
- Full-screen off power consumption:
- approx. 2mA*3.3V/5V(I2C);
- approx. 2.87mA*3.3V/5V(SPI)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- Display area: 21.744 x 10.864mm
- Size: 30.00 x 30.00 mm
- Weight: 4.2 g
|SCL||IIC/SPI System Clock Line|
|SDA||IIC/SPI System Data Line|
|CS||SPI Chip Select|
- 1x Monochrome 0.96" 128x64 I2C/SPI OLED Display
- 1x 2.54mm 6-pin header