The Bit Board allows users to combine a BBC Micro:Bit (not included) and building bricks (not included) together to create all sorts of amazing projects! Like all Crazy Circuits components, the Bit Board snaps onto any building brick compatible component. Connect other Crazy Circuits components with the included Maker Tape! Use a ribbon cable to connect sensors, or directly plug a servo into the Bit Board. Use the built-in relay to control DC motors and devices.
In comparison to the Arduino platform, Micro:Bit offers a much more graphical way of working and programming with microcontrollers. The Bit Board Adapter was designed as a solution for teaching programming via Micro:Bit’s graphic interface, allowing it to work with our Crazy Circuits component platform.
This is the full Bit Board kit which includes the main board plus loads of great components and materials for making epic projects! A basic version is available here.
- Crazy Circuits Bit Board
- Right-angled Micro USB Cable
- 16 foot 1/8th inch roll of Maker Tape
- 2AAA Battery Holder with JST Connector
- 2 Crazy Circuits Jumbo Pushbuttons
- 4 Crazy Circuits Jumbo LEDs
- Crazy Circuits NeoPixel
- Crazy Circuits Potentiometer
- Crazy Circuits Piezo Speaker
- Crazy Circuits Slide Switch
- Building Brick Compatible Servo with Connector
- Building Brick Base Plate
- 5 Alligator Clips
- Guide Cards
- Plastic Organizer
A Micro:Bit is not included with this kit, but is available separately here.