The SN65HVD230 CAN Board is an accessory board that features an onboard CAN transceiver SN65HVD230, which is pinout compatible with PCA82C250. It is powered from 3.3V and features ESD protection.
The SN65HVD230 CAN Board is ideal for connecting microcontrollers to the CAN network.
- SN65HVD230 CAN transceiver
- Terminal block connection
- Male pinout for controller
- CANL / CANH Pinout
- No soldering required
- Operates With a 3.3-V Supply
- Low Power Replacement for the PCA82C250 Footprint
- Bus/Pin ESD Protection Exceeds 16 kV HBM
- High Input Impedance Allows for 120 Nodes on a Bus
- Controlled Driver Output Transition Times for Improved Signal Quality
- Unpowered Node Does Not Disturb the Bus
- Compatible With the Requirements of the ISO 11898 Standard
- Low-Current SN65HVD230 Standby Mode 370 µA Typical
- Low-Current SN65HVD231 Sleep Mode 40 nA Typical
- Designed for Signaling Rates up to 1 Megabit/Second (Mbps)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Open-Circuit Fail-Safe Design
- Glitch-Free Power-Up and Power-Down Protection for Hot-Plugging Applications
- See datasheet
- 1x SN65HVD230 CAN Board
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.