This is a unique LED ring - it has a round body with 24 controllable LEDs!
Maybe it will drive the inspiration out of you to make a glowing magic ring! There is a 1x1 square hollow-out in the middle of this module, where you can place a Grove Encoder in and make it a rotary visual encoder!
- Circular shape
- 24 LEDs, about 5.5 mA drive current for each channel
- Controllable LEDs with florid effects
- Grove Interface
- Product number: Seeed 104030013
- Voltage: 4.5V~5.5V
- Current: 5.5mA (for each LED)
- Dimension: 4.5cm (ring diameter)
- Net Weight: 12g