This is a Raspberry Pi GNSS HAT based on the MAX-7Q, which supports positioning systems including GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS. It features accurate & fast positioning with minor drifting, low power consumption and outstanding ability for anti-spoofing & anti-jamming.
The HAT comes complete with an external antenna, USB cable, fixings and a GPIO header.
- Supports GPS/QZSS, GLONASS positioning systems
- A-GNSS (Assisted GNSS) support, reducing the first positioning time when powered up, improving the acquisition sensitivity
- Outstanding ability for anti-spoofing & anti-jamming, supports geo-fencing
- Supports U-Center, an easy way to config the module
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- Onboard USB TO UART converter CP2102 for serial debugging
- Breakouts the module's UART and I2C interface, for connecting with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- Baudrate range: 4800~921600bps (9600bps by default)
- Supports DDC (I2C compliant) interface: up to 400KHz (max)
- Onboard battery holder, supports ML1220 rechargeable cell, for preserving ephemeris information and hot starts
- 4x LEDs for indicating the module operating status
- Comes with development resources and manual
- 1x MAX-7Q GNSS HAT
- 1x GPS External Antenna (B)
- 1x USB-A to Micro-B cable
- 1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1x 40-pin header
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.