This terminal block HAT for the Raspberry Pi offers convenient and secure connections for your project's GPIO usage.
All GPIO pins are broken out to terminal blocks. The terminal blocks are labelled with high-quality colour printed stickers. The board has onboard level indication LEDs for corresponding pins below each block, which allows users to directly view the pin status, assisting with testing and debugging.
The HAT also offers you additional GND, 3.3V and 5V blocks, handy for busy projects! Don't forget to grab a spool set for wiring up your project!
- All GPIO pins broken out
- LED indicators for each IO pin
- Colourful printed labels for a quick reference
- Multiple GND, 3.3V, and 5V ports broken out for simple wiring
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi boards
- GPIO x28
- 3.3V Port x4
- 5V Port x4
- GND Port x12
- Dimensions (Excluding Package): 65x56.5mm
- Terminal Block Type: 127S-3.81mm
- LED Indicator x32
- LED Indicator Colour: Blue
- LED Indicator default on: CE0, CE1, SDA1, SCL1, SDA0, SCL0, RXD, TXD, I022, IO21, 3.3V, 5V
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/Zero
- 1x Raspberry Pi GPIO Terminal Block HAT
- 1x Mounting standoff & screw pack
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.