GPIO pins are broken out to screw terminal blocks with matching indication LEDs showing the status of each pin. LEDs are different colours for the type of pin:
- 5V power pins are red
- 3.3V power pins are pink
- Special function pins are dark blue
- Regular GPIO pins are light blue
The HAT also includes pin labels next to each LED as well as on the terminal blocks themselves, removing any doubt when wiring your project.
The board comes pre-soldered with an upper male GPIO section enabling jumper wire usage or additional HAT fitting (may require GPIO riser).
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi boards
- Easy to assemble - no soldering, just fit the labels and standoffs (screwdriver included)
- Observe GPIO status easily with GPIO LED indicators
- Secure Screw terminals
- Clear pin labelling
- Male GPIO upper section for jumper wires or additional HATs
- 1 x GPIO Screw Terminal Hat
- 4 x M2.5 Copper pillar
- 4 x M2.5 Screws
- 4 x M2.5 Nuts
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x GPIO pinout tape
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.