The 8-Channel Relay Board is an expansion board with relays which has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi. It gives your Pi the ability to control lots of high-voltage components (such as home appliances) to create a full home automation system.
The relays are rated at 5A 250V AC or 5A 30V DC (Max) and feature photo-coupling isolation to reduce interference. Onboard LEDs indicate each relay's status for visual indication and debugging support.
The board comes in a frame ready to fit into DIN rails if desired.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- High-quality relays - loads up to 5A 250V AC or 5A 30V DC
- Photo coupling isolation, prevent interference from high voltage circuit
- Standard rail mount bottom case
- Onboard LEDs for indicating relays status
- Relay control pin selection jumper - allows the user to control the relays by custom pins other than the default pins
- Reserved control interface allows the board to work with controllers like PLC
- Comes with development resources and guide
- Power supply voltage: 5V
- Trigger signal: 3.3V/5V
- Relay channels: 8
- Contact form: SPDT-NO,NC
- Closed current: 6mA (per channel)
- Connector: screw terminal block
- Dimension: 232 × 72 (mm)
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.