Arducam’s 5MP Mini Camera Module is a general-purpose high-definition SPI camera with an integrated 5MP CMOS OV5642 image sensor - compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico and other SPI/I2C boards!
The module supports JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, short movie recording, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and more.
The camera can be used in IoT, Robot, Wildlife, HDR and other battery-powered products or scientific image processing applications. It can capture 5MP JPEG images and offers 5MP full resolution RAW image capture, making it to be the ideal solution for IoT and scientific image processing applications. It can even record short movie clips as well!
General-purpose SPI modules not only offer the capability to add a camera to low-cost microcontrollers missing a dedicated camera interface/connection, but also provide the capability to add multiple cameras to a single microcontroller.
- 5MP image sensor OV5642
- M12 mount or CS-mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Supports JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and more
- Open-source code library for Arduino, STM32, Chipkit, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black
- Small form of factor
- Power supply 3.3V~5V
- Active array size: 2592×1944
- SPI speed: Max 8MHz
- Shutter: rolling shutter
- Frame buffer: 8MByte
- Pixel Size: 1.4µm x 1.4µm
- Default M12 Lens: 55°
- Resolution support:5MP, 1080p, 720p, VGA, QVGA
- Format support: RAW, YUV, RGB, JPEG
- Size: 34 x 24 mm
- Weight: 20g
- Temperature: -10°C～+55°C
- 1x Mini Arducam Camera Module with 5MP OV5642
- 1x Dupont cable