This mini display is similar to other 3.5" Raspberry Pi displays we have in the store, however this one includes additional features and flexibility making it more useful for those using a range of devices.
This IPS display features both a Raspberry Pi GPIO connection and a full-size HDMI connector, allowing you to use this as a display for many different devices including Xbox360, PS4, Switch, Mini PCs etc. The resolution is 480x320 with resistive touch built-in (touch is available only when used with a Raspberry Pi). A mini touch pen is included with the package.
When using this with a Raspberry Pi, the GPIO connection carries touch data whilst the included HDMI adapters allow you to connect the Pi to the display's HDMI port without the mess of cables. Two adapters are included, one for the Raspberry Pi 4, and one for the Raspberry Pi 3B+/3/2. To use this display with a Pi Zero, you will need to use an HDMI to mini-HDMI cable.
When using the HDMI connection on a different device (not a Pi), the onboard 3.5mm audio jack allows you to route HDMI-fed audio to an external amplifier or active speaker, and the micro-USB connection allows you to provide power to the display. No touch is available when using HDMI.
On the rear of the display are buttons for power and the on-screen display, allowing you to switch off the display or change display settings.
- 480x320 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Resistive touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (If you are using a Raspberry Pi Zero, an additional Mini- HDMI cable is required)
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems.
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and a HDMI cable is required
- When only used for display, does not occupy any I/O resources (using the touch function will occupy I/O resources).
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment
- Supports HDMI audio output
- 1x 3.5" HDMI LCD
- 1x HDMI to micro HDMI connector
- 1x HDMI connector
- 1x Stylus
- 1x Aluminium heat sink
- 1x Quick start sheet
Raspberry Pi not included
- Product Wiki (includes software setup, touch calibration, orientation settings and more)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.