The classic Arduino Uno has plenty of IO pins for your projects spread across two headers Unfortunately, that spaghetti of wiring can quickly get confusing, especially if a pesky loose jumper wire hasn't been noticed. To help avoid these issues, DFRobot has created this terminal block shield for the Arduino Uno and compatible boards, offering well labelled terminal blocks with secure screw connections!
Alongside the IO pins, you'll find multiple 3.3V, 5V, and GND ports, handy for busy projects. It can be powered by 7~24V voltage without an additional buck converter circuit, with an easy to access reset button for your convenience.
Don't forget to add a prototyping wire spool to your order for hooking up your project!
- Terminal block shield for Arduino Uno and compatible boards
- Secure and reliable connections
- Clear pin labels
- Additional 3.3V, 5V and GND terminals
- Reset button
- Easy wiring
- VIN Input Voltage: 7-24V DC
- Max Load Power: 10W
- Terminal Block Pitch: 3.5mm
- Cable Size Range: 26AWG-16AWG
- Wire Strip Length: 5mm
- Screw: M2
- Dimension: 68.6mmx53.3mm
- 1x Terminal Block Shield for Arduino Uno