This Round USB White LED Lamp features 5 LEDs and is designed for low power lighting such as desk lamps or torch lights. Its discreet size and circular layout make it a great choice for creative lighting enclosures.
The board is designed such that it is within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA) - Micro-USB cable required. This means you can power it conveniently from a computer/laptop or a suitable 5V power supply.
The PCB is designed to fit inside a 28mm square area with the switch positioned prominently so it is easy to access. In the centre of the board is a single M3 mounting hole. The 5 LEDs are evenly set on a 72°degree separation from each other, from the centre mounting hole.
The onboard switch can be used to turn on/off the LEDs. An additional switch can be connected in parallel with the PCB switch to allow remote mounting within an enclosure. When using a remote switch the PCB mounted switch should be left switched to ‘Off'.
- Low power (under 100mA) round LED lamp that can be used in enclosure designs
- 5 LEDs are evenly set on a 72°degree separation from each other, from the centre mounting hole
- Onboard on/off switch.
- Pads for connecting an optional switch that can be mounted on your enclosure
- If using an additional switch, the onboard switch is disabled by leaving it in the off position
- Single M3 (3.3mm) mounting hole at its centre
- Micro-USB power connector - can be powered by a computer or a suitable 5V power supply
- Max Height: 4mm
- Max Diameter: 28mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3.3mm (M3)
- 1 x Round USB White LED Lamp with on/off switch
Payment & Accreditations