This 15.6" IPS display is ideal for use with the Raspberry Pi 400 as a permanent on-desk screen option, but compact enough to take on the go if needed. Thanks to the universal full-size HDMI input and USB touch port, you can also use this with a Raspberry Pi 4, Windows PC, games console, Jetson Nano and other HDMI/USB devices.
The display is a 1920x1080 IPS panel with capacitive 10-point touch (device and OS-dependent), toughened glass and wide 178° viewing angles. The display's casing includes a fold-away 75° stand making this ideal for travel, or use the 100x100 M4 VESA mounting points to attach this to a stand, wall mount bracket or even mount one of our laser-cut cases to the rear of the display with our VESA plate!
The rear of the display includes two Hi-Fi speakers which are fed via your device's HDMI audio, or hook up your own powered speakers via the 3.5mm jack. On the side are buttons to control the display's on-screen display, allowing you to quickly adjust brightness/contrast and even turn the display on/off.
A 12V 1A UK power supply is included in the package, along with an HDMI cable, Micro-HDMI adapter and Micro-USB cable.
Some simple configuration is required when using with a Raspberry Pi and other devices. Check the Wiki for setup information.
- 15.6" IPS display
- 1920x1080 high resolution
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- 10-point capacitive touch control
- When used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and RetroPie
- When used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Supports VGA input via mini-HDMI (a specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- 100x100mm VESA spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole)
- Comes with 75° tilt angle stand
Connection Example - Raspberry Pi
- 1x 15.6" IPS Display
- 1x UK Power adapter 12V
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x USB A to Micro-B cable
- 1x Quick start sheet
Payment & Accreditations