The Cytron Maker Pi Pico (with a Raspberry Pi Pico pre-soldered onboard!) is an incredibly useful all-in-one project board for the Raspberry Pi Pico. With a huge list of handy features, ready-to-use components and helpful example code, it's the ultimate way to learn how to code MicroPython with the Raspberry Pi Pico!
The Maker Pi Pico incorporates a useful reset button for the Raspberry Pi Pico and gives you access to all GPIO pins on two 20 ways pin-headers with clear labels. Each GPIO is coupled with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. The bottom layer of this board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
Your favourite components are also onboard, linked to GPIO pins and ready to use - great for learning how to program MicroPython - with no soldering required!
You'll find 3 programmable pushbuttons, an RGB LED, buzzer, stereo 3.5mm audio jack, micro-SD card slot, ESP-01 socket and 6 Grove ports for easily connecting sensors and other external components!
Programming is Easy!
With your Raspberry Pi Pico at the heart, the Maker Pi Pico can be programmed with CircuitPython, MicroPython & C/C++. Just connect to any computer (including Raspberry Pi SBC) via USB, then drag and drop the file onto it to upload the program. It's as easy as copying a file into your thumb drive!
Note: A Raspberry Pi Pico is pre-soldered to the board so you don't need to buy one separately. Alternatively, if you already have a Pico with male headers soldered, save a few pennies and buy the Base only version.
- Work out-of-the-box. No soldering!
- Raspberry Pi Pico included and pre-soldered onboard
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico's pins on two 20 ways pin headers
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins
- 3x programmable push button (GP20-22)
- 1x RGB LED - NeoPixel (GP28)
- 1x Piezo buzzer (GP18)
- 1x 3.5mm stereo audio jack (GP18-19)
- 1x Micro SD card slot (GP10-15)
- 1x ESP-01 socket (GP16-17)
- 6x Grove ports
- Dimensions: 94mm x 68.6mm
- Mounting holes: M3 (3mm)
- 1 x Maker Pi Pico (with Raspberry Pi Pico soldered onboard)
- Maker Pi Pico Datasheet
- Maker Pi Pico Rev1.2.0 Schematic
- Maker Pi Pico Demo & Example Code
- Official Raspberry Pi Pico Page
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet
- RP2040 Datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
- Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.