This is a 1.51” SSD1309 transparent monochrome OLED display (light blue) with a converter. It offers a resolution of 128×64 with a full-view blue display (the completely transparent area is 128×56 - there is a small section near the pins that are not transparent but still can display content).
For convenience, the small converter comes with two available connections: GDI and SPI.
The product wiki includes a number of different display code examples for meeting the basic requirements of most users.
- Transparent OLED display
- Full-view display
- High resolution
- Blue display
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- View Angle: Full view
- Driver Chip: SSD1309
- Converter Interface: SPI and GDI
- Adapter Size: 18 x 28mm
- Display Area: 35.05 x 15.32 (mm)
- Display Color: blue
- Pixel Pitch: 0.274 x 0.274mm
- Screen Size: 42x27mm
- Working Temperature: -40~70 ℃
|4||MOSI||Data (sent by host and received by slave)|
|5||CS||Screen piece selected|
- 1x 1.51" OLED Transparent Display
- 1x 1.51" OLED Transparent Display Converter
- 1x 2.54mm Single-row 7-pin Connector
- 1x FPC0.5-18-pin Reverse Direction Cable
Development board not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.