Keep your BBC micro:bit safe by using this mountable version of the MI:pro Protector Case. This case has been specifically designed with portability and expansion in mind and is compatible with both the original micro:bit V1 and the new micro:bit V2.
The case features two keyhole slot style wall mounting points attached to the sides for mounting to the surface of your choice. Choose appropriate size screws for the surface that the case will be fastened to for a more sturdy and permanent installation.
The clear casing allows the micro:bit to be seen inside the case, allowing the on-board LED matrix to be clearly viewed. The case provides full access to the micro:bit pins, USB port and reset button. The case is easy to assemble and we have included a guide in PDF form.
Note: This case requires assembly, full instructions can be found in the resources section. BBC micro:bit is NOT included.
- Provides excellent protection to the micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit
- The mounting points allow you to fix the micro:bit to a surface for sturdy and more permanent installations
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector
- Clear case material shows the on-board LEDs in perfect clarity
- Compatible with versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw
- 1 x Front Plate
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate
- 2 x Mid-layer Plate
- Length (minus the mounting brackets on the side): 65mm
- Length (with the mounting brackets on the side): 91mm
- Width: 37mm
- Depth (without screws): 9mm
- Depth (with screws): 14mm
- 1 x BBC micro:bit (V1 or V2)
- 1 x Flat-head Screwdriver
- 2 x Mounting Screws