If you're already the proud owner of a Raspberry Pi 4 Argon ONE case but want to add M.2 NVMe SSD compatibility for faster boot times and larger storage capacity - this M.2 NVMe Expansion Board kit is just what you need!
Also compatible with the NanoSound ONE case!
The M.2 Argon ONE case supports M.2 SATA SSDs out of the box, but for those who have already bought an Argon ONE case, or would prefer to use NVMe M.2 storage, this Expansion Board Kit simply swaps out with the original base to add the same M.2 NVMe functionality. Upgrade without the cost of an entirely new case!
The expansion board is UASP Supported for the Raspberry Pi 4 which means you can maximize the transfer speeds of your M.2 NVMe Drive. It's compatible with any M.2 NVMe SSD with M-Key.
- Expansion base for Argon ONE case
- Supports M.2 SATA NVMe SSDs M-Key
- Trim and UASP Support
- Accepts NVMe M.2 Sizes: SSD Size: NGFF M.2 2280 2260 2242 2230
- M.2 SSD NVMe Expansion Board
- USB3.0 Bridge
- Plastic bottom
- 2 thermal pads
- 4 screws
- 4 rubber footing
- Instruction manual
- Requires an Argon ONE case to function
- We recommend using this only with Pi 4 Argon ONE cases due to the USB 3.0 ports the boards use
- You will lose access to the SD card when using this expansion board, however, simply disassembling the case will grant access again