Do you want to install your Arduino project into a control cabinet? We can help you!
Please Note. That this is the Rev2. version of the ArduiBox
Our ArduiBox Open DIY kits are not only suitable to house an Arduino board and mount it to a DIN rail. ArduiBox comes with a breadboard and an optional voltage regulator for 5V DC . Along the edges of the proto area, all the IO and power pins are connected and marked. Furthermore you can stick an Arduino shield to the main board. You can connect your work via terminals with the world outside the enclosure. Here are the main features of our enclosure kit:
- milled cab rail enclosure
- transparent top shell
- for EN50022 DIN rails
- prototyping plate - fits perfectely in the enclosure
- all Arduino pins are connected to marked pins beside the breadboard
- 4x 3-pin terminal blocks
- 1x 2-pin terminal block
- sockets for the Arduino Uno, 101 and zero, Nano ...
- sockets for an optional shield (directely conneted to the Arduino)
- pcb contains a layout for a 5V/1.5A voltage regulator
- optional reset button (reachable via openings in the enclosure)
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Yun Rev 2
- Arduino Nano
- Genuino 101 / Zero
- Wemos D1
Please Note. This is the Standard Version, which includes parts for a 5V/1.5A voltage regulator and a reset button
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.