The Arducam Raspberry Pi Multi-Camera Adapter is designed for connecting more than one camera module to a single CSI camera port on the Raspberry Pi.
One adapter board can connect FOUR cameras on a single Raspberry Pi board, and includes support for the High-Quality Camera! It's an excellent solution for monitoring multiple angles with a single Raspberry Pi or creating creative photography projects.
Bandwidth is shared across all four cameras therefore resolution and frame rate will be lower than a single camera module connection.
- Not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 (not yet confirmed)
- The Raspberry Pi multi-camera adapter board is a nascent product that may have some stability issues and limitations because of the cable’s signal integrity and RPi’s closed source video core libraries, so use it on your own risk. This product is only intended for hackers and tinkerers!
- This latest revision of the Arducam Multi-Camera Adapter is V2.2. The V2.2 undergoes firmware updates, but the specs, documentation and tutorials on the V2.1 will still apply to the V2.2.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3, 3A+, 2, B+
- Accommodates 4 Raspberry Pi cameras on a single Raspberry Pi board
- Compatible with Official Raspberry Pi camera modules
- All camera ports are FFC (flexible flat cable) connectors
- Supports 5MP OV5647 / 8MP IMX219 / 12MP IMX477 camera - module types cannot be mixed!
- 3 GPIOs required for multiplexing
- Cameras work sequential, not simultaneously
- Low resolution, low frame rate video surveillance demo with 4 cameras
- High resolution still image photography demo
- 1x V2.2 Multi-Camera Adapter Board
- 1x 60mm 15pin FPC cable