Our colourful mini breadboards are perfect for prototyping small projects or as an add on for when you run out of space on a larger one!
The breadboards can snap together to grow with your projects and are available in 7 colours (see links below).
Each board is 3.5cm x 4.5cm and has 170 tie points - just enough room to build and test a circuit! Tie points are arranged in 34 x 5 pin rows, separated in the centre - perfect for ICs!
The boards feature a self-adhesive backing and two mounting holes for M2 screws on each board to anchor them down.
- Available in 7 different colours: black, white, red, green, yellow, blue and clear
- Modular clip function - rapidly snap and unsnap boards and circuits as your project grows
- Self-adhesive backing
- M2 Mounting Points (screws not included)
- 170 tie points arrange in 34 rows of 5 pins
- 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- 9.7mm thick, including the sticky foam on the bottom
- Weight: 38.9g
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.