The Round USB RGB LED lamp is a board designed for low power lighting, such as mood lamps or accent lights. Its discreet size and circular design make it a perfect option for creative enclosure designs.
The PCB is 36mm in diameter and is provided with a single M3 mounting hole in the centre of the board. The USB connector projects approximately 2mm from the end of the PCB. The underside of the PCB is flat, allowing for simple mounting within your designs. The 5 RGB LED’s are evenly placed on a 72-degree separation around the centre hole.
The lamp is powered via the USB connector and has been designed so that power requirements are within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA). This means you can power it conveniently from a computer/laptop or a suitable power supply.
The onboard switch is used to step between patterns and turn off the LEDs. A remote switch can be connected in parallel with the PCB switch to allow remote mounting within an enclosure. The remote switch should be momentary, normally open. The use of a non-momentary switch may result in unpredictable operation.
The 5 full-colour RGB LEDs are controlled by an IC pre-programmed with 4 patterns, selected by pressing the button to step through them. There is an additional off position after the 4th pattern:
- A rainbow fade slowly fades through different colours
- Pressing the button will stop the fade on the current colour
- Pressing again will start a brightness fade (up and down) centred around the current colour
- Another press changes to an RGB chasing pattern
- A further press turns off the LEDs
Pressing the button once more will bring the sequence back to the first rainbow fade pattern.
- A low power lighting solution that is ideal for creating custom enclosures for the desktop
- Featuring 5 full-colour RGB LEDs with 4 different user-selectable lighting patterns
- There is an additional off position after the 4th pattern
- Advance through patterns with end mounted tactile button
- Add your own momentary switch in parallel for remote mounting on your projects
- The PCB is 36mm in diameter with a max height of 10mm
- There is a single centred M3 mounting hole and the underside of the board is completely flat, allowing for technically simple enclosure designs
- Power the board via the USB connector
- Forward current is typically 60mA at 5V, peak & < ; 90mA
- 1 x Kitronik Round USB RGB LED lamp with pattern selector
- Max height: 10mm
- Diameter: 36mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3.3mm (M3)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.