These 1m Gold Plated Mini HDMI C to HDMI cables are the perfect low cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi Zero to your HDMI monitor or TV. This is the latest high speed version V1.4 with Ethernet, 3D and CEC support!
The 1m Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable Features:
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Mini HDMI C Male (19 Pin) to HDMI Male (19 Pin)
- 1m Long
- 24k Gold-Plated Contacts Prevents Corrosion for Life-Long Optimum Signal-Transfer
- Fully CEC, Ethernet and 3D over HDMI enabled (V1.4 Connection)
- Supports 4K2K, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p and 480p Resolutions
- Supports 3D Content, Supports Audio Return Channel, Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 30AWG Wire
- 3 Year Warranty
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.