MindPlus Coding Kit for Arduino is a set of tools for programming learning. As its compatibility for Mind+, a graphical coding software for starters, and Arduino IDE, this kit is well applicable to students from the lower grade to the higher grade.
It comes with an Arduino Uno R3 mainboard and a sensor expansion board V7, and 18 commonly used sensors and actuators. These sensors are equipped with Gravity interfaces, which are easy to use and allow your creativity to be realized more quickly.
The course for this kit will first start from lighting up an onboard LED on Arduino to help students step into the world of coding. Then more sensors and actuators will be used to realize complicated functions in later projects. Four aspects are covered in the courses: algorithms & programming, computing system, network & the internet, data analysis. Students will practically participate in the projects like Express transportation detection via IoT, Mobile smart client, and so on, during which they will get to know basics about coding, internet and data as well as build logical thinking skills.
What is Mind+?
Mind+ is graphical programming software for teenagers integrating with all kinds of mainstream mainboards and open-source hardware. As it supports AI and IoT, you can build a program by dragging and snapping coding blocks, or using advanced programming languages like python, c, c++. It can help you to easily experience the joy of creating!
1) Offline Programming Editor
Mind+ is a programming tool, which allows you to build a program by dragging and snapping coding blocks. With tons of tutorials, sample projects, and a large community, it is one of the best tools for you to learn programming from absolutely zero!
2) Create Interactive Projects with Hardware
Mind+ supports a wide range of hardware including Arduino, micro:bit, or even a series of ESP32-based educational microcontrollers, which makes it possible to let the program change your real life. Not only that you can use microcontrollers to interact with the PC in real-time, but also you can upload the code and let them work as standalone smart devices.
3) Wide Range Add-on Component Support
The build-in component list allows you to one-click add electronic modules to your project. You may choose from sensors, actuators, display, or communication modules to make your project fun and powerful.
4) Convert Blocks into Coding Languages
The build-in interpreter in Mind+ converts blocks into Python or C language, creating a steady but progressive learning path for learning how to code.
Contents of Tutorial
- Chapter 1 Hello world
- Chapter 2 Magic Buttons
- Chapter 3 Controllable Lights
- Chapter 4 Smart Light
Chapter 5 Master Sound Devices (Updating)
- Project 12 Analog Sound Device
- Project 13 Nearsightness Alert
Chapter 6 Real-Time Test Device (Updating)
- Project 14 Ultrasonic Rangefinder
- Project 15 Intrusion Detector
Chapter 7 Getting to Know the IoT (Internet of Things) (Updating)
- Project 16 Learn about the Internet of Things
- Project 17 IoT Temperature Detectors
Chapter 8 Have fun with IoT (Updating)
- Project 18 Package Handling Monitoring
- Project 19 Smart Baby Crib
Chapter 9 Getting to Know Bluetooth (Updating)
- Project 20 Bluetooth configuration
- Project 21 Make A Phone App
Chapter 10 Bluetooth Remote Control (Updating)
- Project 22 Bluetooth Controlled LED
- Project 23 Bluetooth Access Control
Chapter 11 Smart Home (Updating)
- Project 24 Special Switch -- Relay
- Project 25 Smart Home
- 18 modules with functions involving Bluetooth, WiFi, display, etc.
- 25 Interesting projects to explore IoT, smart home, etc.
- The teaching contents are instructed in detail from the perspectives of materials, hardware connections, hardware working principles, and programming, enabling beginners to master how to use Arduino and integrally learn network Internet and data analysis. Then draw inferences about it.
- Controller: DFRduino UNO R3
- Power Supply: 6 AA batteries or 6~12 power adaptor
- Weight: 0.63kg