This GR10-30 gesture sensor is capable of recognising 12 hand gestures: move up, down, left, right, forward, backwards, rotate clockwise and counterclockwise, rotate clockwise and counterclockwise continuously, hover, and wave. Users can set parameters like the gesture trigger distance, the hand rotation angle, the hovering time that can be recognised, and the size of the recognition window to get more accurate results.
The GR10-30 features stable performance and high accuracy within a sensing distance of up to 30 cm. Meanwhile, it provides two interrupt pins for indicating if a gesture trigger occurs and if an object enters the recognition range.
The sensor is well suited to non-contact operation applications like gesture remote controllers, robot interaction, human-machine interface control, lighting control, and gesture game machine.
Connection Example: Arduino and Gravity: GR10-30 Gesture Sensor
- Maximum recognition distance of 30cm
- Capable of recognizing 12 gestures
- Configurable recognition threshold & other parameters
- Support UART & I2C communication
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Operating Current: ＜10mA
- I2C Address: 0x73
- Serial Baud Rate: 9600
- Maximum Recognition Distance: 30cm
- Operating Temperature：0℃ to 70℃
- Operating Humidity：5%RH to 85%RH
|3||C/R||I2C clock line/Serial receive|
|4||D/T||I2C data line/Serial transmit|
- 1x Gravity: GR10-30 Gesture Sensor
- 1x Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Cable